E&M ACCOUNTING OPENINGS
E & M ACCOUNTING SERVICES OPENINGS
Part-time Accountant (25 to 30 hours per week)
We are looking for an Accountant to join our Accounting team. Our client base is comprised of closely-held businesses in a wide variety of industries. We are dedicated to providing the best management, accounting, tax, strategic planning, and financial advisory services available to small and medium sized businesses and their owners.
The candidate will work under the supervision of an experienced and supportive team of CPAs and EAs.
- Analyze financial information from records provided by clients
- Prepare financial statements and reports and maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss statements, tax liabilities of businesses to ensure accuracy and conformance with laws and regulations
- Report to management regarding the finances of the business
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems using computer technology such as QuickBooks
- Assist clients with set-up and ongoing use of QuickBooks
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting required
- Strong knowledge and experience with QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Adobe PDF
- Demonstrated ability to interact with clients in a professional manner and environment
- Prior experience working in an accounting firm in a similar role preferred but not required
Compensation: commensurate with experience
We are looking for an enrolled agent to perform per diem tax related work. Most of the task consists of representing clients before the Internal Revenue Service. Hours are flexible and there is plenty of work all year round. The candidate will work along a very experienced and supportive team of CPAs and EAs.
We are looking for a tax preparer to work 16 to 40 hours per week during the upcoming busy season. Ideal candidate would be a tax preparer with QuickBooks and Drake software experience.
Responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of year-end work papers.
* Preparation of Individual, S-Corp, Partnership, C Corp, Estate and Trust tax returns.
* Review of tax returns.
We offer flexible hours.
Possibility of year-round work.
Reply with resume and salary requirements